THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF CONSULTING JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
OTHER LOCATIONS: JAIPUR
REFERENCE CODE: Inf_EXTERNAL_10021823_1
Knowledge Management : Publish BOKs on new features in a product, innovative solutions deployed, new modules, and participates in training activities, conduct training assist in developing certification program IN ...
Travel Consultant (Customer Service)
- Attending to customer queries through emails and phones, in English- Daily
- Processing bookings by speaking with suppliers and tour operators and sending confirmations to customers - Daily
- Assisting in the effective functioning of the ...
BE/B. Tech (CS/E&C/IT)/MCA
Min. 4 Years
· Worked on MS-SQL 2012/2014
· Knowledge of MS SQL programming with experience in handling of production databases.
· Certification: MCDBA
- NA -
Senior Consultants -Cardiology ,Internal Medicine
Cardiologists diagnose and provide treatments for coronary heart disease, heart failure, clogged arteries, arrhythmia, and other conditions. The treatments range from prescribed medications to invasive surgery.
The field of cardiology ...
Senior Consultants -Radiology
Radiology are physicians who performs and interprets diagnostic imaging tests and interventional procedures or treatments that involve the use of X-ray, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging equipment. People often confuse between radiologists and ...
Senior Consultants -Anesthetist,Intensivist
Anesthesiology administer drugs that reduce the pain a patient might feel during surgery or other medical procedures.
Anesthesiology normally remain by a patient's side during surgery, where they adjust the anesthetic levels throughout the ...