Bridgewater, NJ, United States
Consulting, Project Management, It
Infosys–USNE-CIS – Consultant – Wintel Admin - Bridgewater, NJ
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ.
This position may requires travel and/or Relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of experience in Windows/VMware administration Skills
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Very good experience in VMware Virtual platform
• Good experience in Citrix VDI and XenApp Platform
• Prior experience in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS and ADFS management
• Experience in Hyper Converged platform like vBlock and Nutanix
• Experience in supporting HP and Dell server hardware
• Experience in Server maintenance and OS troubleshooting
• Experience in software/Firmware/Patch Management
• Capacity planning and performance tuning
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Website : http://www.infosys.com
Our primary focus is on bridging the gap between business and IT to help clients realize measurable business value from their IT-enabled investments. As a result, we have become one of the fastest growing consultancies in the industry by combining technology lifecycle and vertical industry expertise and experience. In the process, we have transformed management consulting while helping our clients transform their businesses. There is widespread agreement among business stakeholders and their IT counterparts that innovation and strategic investments in emerging technologies are critical to achieving competitive advantage and delivering shareholder value. But standing in the way are organizational barriers and differences in perspective, focus, goals and objectives. The thrust toward on-time, on-budget delivery and cost reduction have left many IT organizations under-funded and ill-prepared to innovate. Meanwhile, business executives and stakeholders impatient for innovation often fail to appreciate the complexity of and threats to existing IT investments. They want to see measurable returns as fast as possible.