Deloitte Development, LLC
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hr, Planning, Consulting
Jun 04, 2023
Workforce Strategy & Solutions (WSS), Workforce Planning Senior Consultant
With significant shifts in both the environment and our firm strategy, the talent marketplace and the Deloitte workforce are evolving at a critical pace. The firm is embracing this unique opportunity to not only rethink how we deliver our services, but also where and how we source, engage, and develop talent, and drive a more differentiated talent experience for our people.
Workforce Strategy & Solutions (WSS) collaborates across the Deloitte businesses to shape our future workforce strategy, including the design and development of future of workforce strategies and human centered end-to-end workforce solutions. The WSS team leads the firm's most critical workforce strategy initiatives through innovative, market-leading design that will propel us into the future of work.
The Work You'll Do
The Workforce Planning Senior Consultant role will support the design and implementation of firmwide talent strategies. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of workforce strategists to make a significant impact on the experiences of professionals across the Deloitte US Firm by helping to reimagine workforce management for the future. Responsibilities will include developing approaches for advancing skills strategy and other critical workforce planning initiatives. You'll also help establish critical rules/guidelines to inform skills data use at both a firm and business level by building and driving appropriate governance strategies and mechanisms.
Over time on this team, you will have the opportunity expand your network and capabilities to support our Deloitte US Firm Workforce Strategy initiatives that aim to enable continued business growth and evolution for our workforce, such as building acquisition strategies for high priority talent and designing differentiated skill profiles to help inform career pathway decisions.
• Develop compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables to communicate strategy and recommendations to Talent and business leaders
• Use data and feedback to generate creative, advanced, and highly valued solutions using a human centered design approach
• Lead end-to-end workforce solutions including gathering business requirements, designing, and implementing solution components; Manage the work through all stages of the project lifecycle
• Drive key stakeholder relationships; Identify integration points between WSS and other Talent and business initiatives
• Build program and project governance strategies in support of major talent transformation initiatives
• Design facilitation approaches to engage variety of stakeholders along the project lifecycle
• Develop approaches to understand and assess the needs of our professionals, our Businesses and trends in the marketplace
• Drive proactive project planning, including tracking of action items to closure, maintenance of project plans, and flagging of potential risks
• Support call facilitation including notetaking and distribution of key points and action items post call
• Track deliverable revisions and help coordinate updates to supporting materials and final deliverables
• Schedule and coordinate socialization and follow-up discussions with stakeholders with overall objectives in mind
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in human capital consulting or in-depth knowledge and experience with Deloitte Talent in project-based roles; Specialized knowledge and skills in workforce strategy, workforce transformation, or human-centered design methodologies
• Strong PowerPoint skills; Ability to create simple stories around complex topics and appeal to the needs of multiple stakeholders; Outstanding written, visual and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Design and manage process for tracking outputs of leadership discussions; Capture feedback from leadership discussions and summarize key takeaways
• Drive and lead end to end work efforts using demonstrated client service orientation and data-driven solutions
• Demonstrated ability make timely, informed decisions that consider data, goals, constraints, and risks from multiple perspectives
• Proven self-starter who has demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, complex, and ambiguous start-up environment; Agile mindset and ability to pivot and respond to unexpected project turns
• Ability to build strong peer relationships across the Deloitte network
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $93000 to $191000.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte Development, LLC
Website : http://www.deloitte.com