South Richmond Hill, NY, United States
Business Information Consultant – IngenioRx Pricing and Analytics - PS30327
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30327
Post Date: 8 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Information Consultant – IngenioRx Pricing and Analytics - PS3032
This position will be located in Wallingford, CT
The Business Info Consultant is responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to complex and varied business metrics. The Consultant will provide direct client support for standard and ad-hoc reporting. Typically provides assistance to lower level staff.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Produce and analyze business reviews and ad-hoc reports for PBM clients.
· Support account management by reviewing trends and making recommendations based on analysis.
· Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
· Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations
· Presents analytical presentations to high-level executives
· Creates and publishes periodic reports, as well as any necessary ad hoc reports.
· May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
· Requires a BS/BA degree in related field; 3-5 years data analysis or related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software is preferred. Ability to manipulate large sets of data is also required.
· Ability to manipulate large sets of data is also required.
· Experience in PBM, pharmaceutical manufacturer, or health insurance industry required.
· Intermediate to expert skill sets related to Microsoft Excel/Access, PowerPoint and other data query tools desired.
· Prepares and analyzes trend data and external reporting is required.
· Provides analytic consultation to other business areas, leadership or external customers - required.
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
· This job is focused on complex and varied metrics, making recommendations and providing assistance to staff as compared to the Bus Info Analyst II job.
· SAS and SQL experience is preferred
· Travel will be required 25%
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at Careers.antheminc.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Website : http://www.antheminc.com